Follow me on Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 1 September 2013

Portugal Albufeira

Warning!:This is a very photo heavy blog.
Hello everyone! Last month I went on holiday and I had been blogging about the different products I have used to unblock my skin after my holiday and thought that maybe you would want to see what it was like where I went and my experiences. This is by no means bragging just thought it would be nice for you to have a look at and maybe visit Portugal in the future.
This year I went on holiday with my friend and her family so it was a different experience. Also I suffer from anxiety so it was a huge step for me to take, I did think it was beneficial it made me feel better about myself. It was generally a nice holiday.

This was the view from our balcony, we stayed in a place called 'Pedra Dos Bicos'


We went to a water park called 'Aqua show'






Selfie alert! This is one of the only photos of me on holiday that I don't hate... Very crazy hair!

 
Walking down to the beach!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Bikini- Primark £4 bottoms £6 top


I was daring enough to go in the sea with my camera on a rubber ring! :0
 
 
My very disgusting chipped nail varnish! Sorry guys!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
They had beautiful houses
 
By the pool
 
 
 
 

On the hunt for a restaurant...
 
We found one!
 
So overall I really enjoyed my holiday, leave comments on where you went or what you did this summer! Also I would love to know what you'd like me to blog on, give me some ideas :)
See you all soon!

14 comments:

  1. I went to Portugal this holiday and this brings back so many great memories aw it looks amazing good post!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing! I like the photos, just a little bit of advice; try to not put a lot of photos which are almost the same in a post. If you know what I mean hahaha ;)
    Lovely blog!
    Maybe we can follow each other?
    xoxo
    http://foreveramber123.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. new follower here, these pics are beautiful
    http://alwaysblabbing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really appreciate all your advice and lovely comments guys! Makes me so happy! New blog up soon! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed looking at your pics! I would be very happy if you could check out my blog and maybe follow each other?

    allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. followed, I love your blog its brilliant! :) xxx

      Delete
  6. This holidays looks amazing, hope you had a great time! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Portugal looks absolutely beautiful!! Wow. Lovely photos xx

    Please check out my beauty blog - devonabeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice pictures! looks like you had an amazing time! I also really love your sunglesses!

    x leah symonne x

    itsleli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, it looks amazing there!!! :D So beautiful, and lovely photos!
    I just found your blog and am a new follower! :D
    www.artevolve.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you everyone who is new and following! I am super sorry its been two weeks since my last blog I've been Ill, I will try get one up tomorrow. It really means so much when you all comment lovley things and I will be sure to check out all your blogs :)

      Delete
  10. I just wanted to let you know that I tagged you in The Autumn Tag

    Please check it out! I'd love to read your answers to the tag.

    allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, love you all loads guys! Don't forget to follow :)